Learn the Basics of Epoxy Resin. Know Your Product!
I can not stress enough how important it is to KNOW YOUR PRODUCT!! If you have never used Epoxy , I suggest learning these basics for Epoxy Resin at least! What I mean when I say this is:
- Use Proper Epoxy Resin For The Job
- If you are doing pours that are 2/8 "-2" using Deep Pour Epoxy Resin or if you are using Table Top Epoxy for tables, etc.
- Mixing Ratio
- Is it a 1:1, 2:1, or 3:1???
How To Measure??
- Does the manufacturer want you to measure by volume or weight?
- I can NOT say this enough, just because it SAYS there's 45 minute working time, does NOT mean there's a 45-minute working time. There are so many variables that can cause the epoxy to react differently
- The temperature of the room is HUGE! Read the specs sheets, for the product you're using. I'll say most epoxies need at least 69 degrees F. This will cause problems with curing.
- How to Color Epoxy Resin!
- Helpful Tips and Tricks!
There is NO Dumb Question.
- I will NEVER stop saying this! If you don't know how to do something, or don't know the answer...ASK!